This site is for you if…
- Your car can drive to Scheels Soccer complex or Swope Soccer Village on auto-pilot
- You’ve spent more time on the sideline of games/practices than you have working out
- Your kids have broken at least 2 things in your house with a soccer ball
- Your TV shows never save on the DVR because it’s full of soccer games
- You set a round trip record from field to home b/c your player brought the “wrong jersey”
- You get more emails from TeamSnap than from your spouse or friends
- You dread soccer tryouts more than a trip to the dentist
- You finally arrived at the game early… only to discover you’re at the wrong field
- Your calendar has more game days than date nights
No joke – we invest a lot of time, energy, & money into our kids and into this sport.
We think it’s worth it and wanted a place to talk about what’s new and what’s working (and what isn’t).
Special coupon code for you – KCSoccerParent
We were sitting on the sideline last week and someone commented they were looking forward to my annual “black friday email” where I point out some good soccer deals. In the past I have sent out emails whenever I see a deal but I realize that you’re busy and probably don’t have time to follow up on the latest soccer sale.
So my son and I decided that when we see something that we like and use we’ll just make it easier for you and offer it here on this site.
There’s been talk on the sideline about what are good Christmas gifts for our soccer kids. Here are a few things that we use and enjoy and your player might as well.
We created a DribbleUp coupon code for KC soccer parents – use KCSoccerParent for a discount when you checkout.
Feel free to email me with any questions – email@example.com or via phone (816)398-8846
You can also see more info about each of these items in our shop.