“Do we have to go to bed” is music to your ears when your kid needs to work on their weak foot or ball control in tight spaces. Countless nights our kids have gotten me in big trouble doing “just one more round” of soccer skills that lead to another round and another… Seriously how can you say no when they’re begging to keep training?
Whether soccer training is rained out or the kids are wanting to climb up the leaderboard the DribbleUp smart soccer ball has been a welcome addition to our soccer household.
You can read more about the many reasons we’re super excited about the ball in our DribbleUp reviews.
- DribbleUp Makes Kids Want to Practice More
- DribbleUp Better than Sleep
- How Does DribbleUp Work?
- Dribble Up Smart Soccer Ball Tips
This package includes:
- 1 DribbleUp Smart Ball (Size 4 or Size 5)
- 1 Phone Stand
There is also a Dribble Up User’s Guide that answers your questions about how to download the app, setup your account, use the ball and how to train with it.
Update – Dribble Up Shooting Released
To say the shooting feature has been eagerly awaited by many Dribble Up users would be an understatement! We’re happy to announce shooting is now available with the latest release of the smart ball app.
You’ll want the DribbleUp app installed on two devices – one you setup behind the goal to track your shots and the second device you keep with you to see how you did. You can compete against your sister, brother, or team mates with the shooting app.
You can take turns shooting on the goal and the smart ball tracker scores you based on your placement of the ball. Best shooter wins!
*Soccer tip. Unless you’re working on your penalty kicks don’t practice shooting a dead ball. How many chances do you get in a game to shoot a ball sitting still in front of the goal? Take a setup touch first before you take your shot to help you train like you play*
Here’s a video taken from the DribbleUp app that shows the juggling feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
- There is no monthly fee to use Dribble Up. The app is free and comes with a library of playlists you can use to train with. The Progress tile shown above keeps track of how you do and is a good way to see yourself improving when you train consistently over time.
- You can return the ball for up to 30 days if you have any issues with it or decide it’s not for you.
- The Dribble Up ball can be used with teams, there is a coaches dashboard and we recently wrote about how you can use the smart ball at team training.
Here’s a video taken from our team training session showing a player going through a playlist.